We are responsible for the processing of the user’s personal data, hereby informing that all data will be processed in accordance with Law No. 2019 (which ensures the implementation, in the national legal system, of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data).
Who is responsible for your data?
Identity: K-Rica, Lda.
Address: Rua Manuel Agro Ferreira 2, 2825-001 Costa de Caparica
Phone: +351 912 531 057
For what purpose do we collect your personal data?
We collect and process the information you provide us in order to: Ensure the best service when you make a purchase through our website, to answer the questions you ask us through our contact and comments forms and also to provide you with information that is of interest to you through our communication channels.
We will keep this information until you indicate that you want it deleted.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of data?
The legal bases for the processing of your data are as follows:
- Obtain your consent to respond to questions you ask us through our contact forms.
- Maintenance and management of the contractual and pre-contractual relationship.
We remind you that you are not obliged to give us your consent for the processing of your data, but that if you do not do so, our website will not be able to send you information of your interest through our communication channels.
To whom will your personal data be communicated?
Your data will only be transferred through internal systems as a way of validating the guarantee of the service provided. There will be no national or international data transfer of any kind.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
As you have given us your data and given us your consent for us to process it, you also have a series of rights that you can exercise at any time, which are:
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request its rectification or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of this data.
- Right to object to the processing of data.
- Right to request the portability of your data.
- To exercise your rights, you can send us an email with your intention, accompanied by a scanned copy of your citizen’s card (both sides) to the email email@example.com indicating in the subject of the same “DATA PROCESSING ”.
Any email received that does not meet these requirements will not be taken into account by K-Rica, Lda.
We also inform you that in case you have given consent for the processing of your data for any purpose, you can change and withdraw it at any time, without this affecting the legality for the treatment prior to this moment of the processing of your data.